POLYWOOD® Classic Tray Table
You’ll create the perfect place for conversation with this Classic Tray Table.
- Designed to fit two AD5030 Classic Adirondack Chairs
- Available in a variety of attractive colors with a complementing black or white removable tray
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- 20-year residential warranty
- Made in the USA from mostly recycled material
- Marine-grade quality stainless steel hardware
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
Dimensions17.5 x 20.5 x 3.62 in
ColorAruba, Black, Green, Lemon, Lime, Mahogany, Pacific Blue, Sand, Slate Gray, Sunset Red, Tangerine, Teak, White