POLYWOOD® MOD SOLID™ 30″ Dining Table
Light the candles and turn up the sophistication with this modern dining table that’s perfectly sized for an intimate outdoor dinner for two. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber that’s available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won’t splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It’s also designed to withstand nature’s elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
- Eco-friendly product with mostly recycled materials
- Constructed of high quality aluminum frames and durable SOLID™ marine grade polymer (MGP) material that provides a smooth, uniform surface
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature’s elements
- SOLID™ marine grade polymer (MGP) material requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- SOLID™ marine grade polymer (MGP) material does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine grade hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- SOLID™ tabletops are fade-resistant and available in Black, White, or Sand
- Aluminum frames available in a variety of durable and attractive powder-coated finishes
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
Dimensions29.75 x 29.75 x 29 in
ColorBlack, Sand, White
Metal FrameBlack, Bronze, Silver, White