POLYWOOD® Pet Feeder
The POLYWOOD® Pet Feeder is an eco-friendly and attractive dining solution for your pet. It’s constructed of durable POLYWOOD® lumber and includes removable stainless steel dishes making cleanup a breeze.
- Stylish and durable design with no assembly required
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Resistant to stains and other environmental stresses
- Eco-friendly, made from mostly recycled material
- Marine-grade quality stainless steel hardware
- Made in the USA
- Removable stainless steel water and food bowls included
- Available in an assortment of appealing color options
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.